This seems to be a magical place design by nature!
An extend sandy beach, where the River Tagus can find a place to rest on its way to the Atlantic Ocean. Its an unique environmental experiment.
Despite of all the quietness and pure nature it offers the following services:
- Easy Pedestrian access from the surrounding public roads;
- Organized parking and reserved seats for vehicles at the disposal of persons with disabilities;
- Pedestrian access through accessible route to the area of sunbathing and as close to the bathing area;
- Treadmills on the beach and in other cases a paved path, steady and continuous;
- Adapted Sanitary facilities
- A first aid station
- Life Guard
Comments are closed.